RecoveryNavigation.com may use the information herein described (Personally Identifying Information) to improve your experience in using our web site and services. These improvements may include marketing and product promotion tailored to your interests. By using RecoveryNavigation.com you consent to our use of the Personally Identifying Information we collect in the manner herein described.
Additionally, the Personally Identifying Information we collect may be shared with certain rehab facilities to help you in your quest for treatment. However, RecoveryNavigation.com cannot be held responsible for the policies and actions of any third parties we share data with. You may “opt out” of having your Personally Identifying Information shared with third parties by sending us a request by e-mail.
- RecoveryNavigation.com is based in the United States of America and uses information and communication technology primarily to deliver informational content and rehab services and addiction information.
- Users may access the RecoveryNavigation.com site without providing personal information or data.
- RecoveryNavigation.com only collects Personally Identifying Information knowingly and explicitly provided through the use of our services.
- RecoveryNavigation.com does not collect information on its users from external sources. These sources include things such as: public records and other data collection companies or organizations.
- You may opt out of receiving communication from RecoveryNavigation.com at any time by e-mailing us a request or clicking the unsubscribe link in an e-mail communication.
We do not share or disclose your personal information to companies, organizations, or other third parties except as described herein.